Ultimate Wi-Fi Performance
AC1900 speed for a ridiculously fast home network.
Distributes traffic using band steering technology for optimal Wi-Fi performance.
Tracks your connected devices for enhanced Wi-Fi speed and range.
Remote Access & Management
Manage your network from your smartphone or tablet.
Easier Than Ever To Control Your NetworkControlling your network by enabling parental controls, blocking unwanted devices, monitoring internet activity and creating Wi-Fi guest networks is easier than ever with our new interface.
Why Make the Switch to AC?Older wireless technologies are simply too slow and congested to handle the increasing demands of today's bandwidth sensitive applications.
The DIR-880L is an optimum performance solution to handle bandwidth demanding applications for your home or small business network.
Do More with Dual Band Technology
Use the 2.4 GHz band for everyday tasks, while leaving the high-speed 5 GHz AC band free for HD video streaming, online gaming and large file transfers.
With fewer devices using the high-speed 5 GHz band, there's less interference and congestion, giving you better performance and a lag-free wireless experience.
11AC Wi-Fi - World's fastest Wi-Fi speeds of up to 600Mbps (2.4GHz) + 1300Mbps (5Ghz).
Dual-Core Processor - Fast and reliable wireless, Ethernet and USB Speed performance.
Gigabit Ethernet Ports - Ensures the best wired online experience for HD streaming and gaming.
Whole-Home Coverage - 11AC technology extends wireless range further than with Wireless N.
High-Powered Antennas - 3 external antennas amplify wireless signal.
Traffic Prioritization - Advanced QoS engine distributes traffic optimally across both wireless bands to guarantee the best performance.
Dual-Band Technology - Decreases wireless interference and congestion, allowing you to connect more devices.
Band Steering - Automatically assigns devices to the less crowded 5 GHz network to increase bandwidth efficiency and availability.
Advanced AC SmartBeam - Unique beamforming technology dramatically enhances wireless signal strength and range.
Airtime Fairness - Automatically adjusts data rates to avoid network lag when slower devices connect
DLNA Enabled (Compatible) - Play and share your media on any DLNA devices, such as TVs, gaming consoles, smartphones and more.
Multiple USB Ports - One standard USB 2.0 port plus one USB 3.0 port with speeds up to 10x faster than 2.0.
mydlink SharePort App - Remotely stream and share movies, music, pictures and more from your connected USB hard drive.
SharePort Utility - Access and share a USB printer, scanner or storage device over your home network.
L2TP Over IPSec VPN Server Support - Transmit data securely when connected remotely.
Guest Wi-Fi Network - Enable a public or encrypted wireless guest network.
Secure Wi-Fi Encryption - WPA/WPA2 provides highest level of wireless security.
1 Maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE 802.11ac specifications. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, building materials and construction, and network overhead, lower actual data throughput rate. Environmental factors may adversely affect wireless signal range. Up to 1300Mbps wireless speeds achieved when connecting to other 802.11ac devices. 2 Maximum transfer rate based on USB 3.0 specifications. Actual data throughput will vary. To meet USB3.0 transfer speeds, USB 3.0 hubs, cables and devices are required. 3 Computer must adhere to Microsoft’s recommended System Requirements. 4 Software included is not Mac-compatible. 5 Latest software and documentation are available at http://support.dlink.com.au 6 Zero Configuration requires a D-Link Cloud Router and a Zero Configuration-enabled device.724/7 Technical Support available only in Australia and New Zealand. 8 3 Year Limited Warranty. Register your product via www.dlink.com.au/reg. Available only in Australia and New Zealand. 8 Any software, firmware or other services provided by anyone other than D-Link expressly disclaim their warranty obligation pertaining to the product and therefore will void your product's Warranty.
Easy To Install - Installation wizard manually walks you through setup in minutes.
Quick Router Setup (QRS) App - Easy setup app for smartphones and tablets.
mydlink Lite App - Free mobile app with ability to monitor, control & troubleshoot your home network.
WPS Push Button Setup - Quickest method of connecting devices with the push of a button.
Zero Configuration - Once router is setup, other D-Link Zero Configuration devices can easily and instantly connect.
All references to speed are for comparison purposes only. Product specifications, size and shape are subject to change without notice, and actual product appearance may differ from that depicted on the package. See inside package for warranty details.
©2015 D-Link Corporation/D-Link Systems, Inc. All rights reserved. D-Link, the D-Link logo, and the D-Link RoHS logo are registered trademarks of D-Link Corporation or its subsidiaries in the United States and/or other countries. Other trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- IEEE 802.11ac wireless LAN1
- IEEE 802.11n/g/b/a wireless LAN
- 10/100/1000 Gigabit WAN port
- Four 10/100/1000 Gigabit LAN ports
- Two USB ports (one USB 3.0, one USB 2.0)
- Reset button
- LAN (for each port)
- USB 2.0 & USB 3.0
- Three dual band high-gain antennas
- 2.4 GHz band: 2400 - 2483.5 MHz
- 5 GHz band: 5150 - 5725 MHz
- IEEE 802.11ac
- IEEE 802.11n
- IEEE 802.11g
- IEEE 802.11b
- IEEE 802.11a
- IEEE 802.3
- IEEE 802.3u
- Windows 8/7 or Mac OS X 10.4 or higher
- Internet Explorer 11, Firefox 12.0, Chrome 20.0, Safari 4.0, or other Java-enabled browser
- Ethernet interface or Wi-Fi
- Cable or DSL Modem
- Subscription with an Internet Service Provider (for Internet access)
- WPA & WPA2 (Wi-Fi Protected Access)
- WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) PIN
- Web setup wizard
- Advanced QoS (Quality of Service) with band steering
- Advanced AC SmartBeam
- VPN passthrough/multi-session PPTP/L2TP/IPSec
- VPN Server - L2TP over IPSec
- Bridge mode
- Guest zone
- DLNA media server support
mydlink™ SharePort™ App Features
- Remote Access Mode: Access files through the Internet
- Local Access Mode: Access files from any device connected to the DIR-880L
- SharePort Web File Access support (web browser)
- Accepts USB storage drives up to 250GB
mydlink™ Lite App Features
- Remote Management
- View current upload/download bandwidth
- View currently connected clients
- View web browsing history per client
- Block/unblock client network access
- Manage wireless network details
- Accessible through a web browser or iOS or Android mobile app
Mobile App Support
- mydlink™ Lite
- mydlink™ SharePort™
- QRS Mobile v1.5
- Apps support iPhone®, iPad®, iPod Touch®, and Android™ devices
Advanced Firewall Features
- SPI (Stateful Packet Inspection)
- NAT (Network Address Translation)
- Item: 9.72 x 7.5 x 1.86 inches Box: 11 x 9.6 x 3.47 inches
- Item: 1.5 lbs Box: 1.62 lbs
- Operating: 32 to 104 °F (0 to 40 °C)
- Storage: -4 to 149 °F (-20 to 65 °C)
- Operating: 0% to 90% non-condensing
- Storage: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Wi-Fi Certified