D‑Link ANZ launches EXO Smart Mesh Wi‑Fi Routers with McAfee protection
AC1750, AC1900 and AC3000 Smart Routers with McAfee protection combine advanced Security features and Parental Controls with sophisticated mesh Wi‑Fi technology for safer and more seamless connectivity
SYDNEY, 15 October 2019 – D-Link ANZ has launched its all-new EXO Range of Smart Mesh Wi-Fi Routers, consisting of the DIR-1760 with AC1750 Wi-Fi, DIR-1960 with AC1900 Wi-Fi, and the DIR-3060 with AC3000 Wi-Fi, offering three powerful additions to D-Link’s portfolio of Wi-Fi solutions for the home.
The EXO DIR-3060 AC3000 Smart Mesh Wi-Fi Router
D-Link’s next-generation routers offer high-performance Wi-Fi connectivity combined with McAfee protection, providing a faster and more secure home network. The routers all feature a five-year McAfee Secure Home Platform subscription; protecting every device on a connected home network by blocking suspicious connections and access to malicious content.
Comprehensive parental controls prevent access to inappropriate content and can be used to set up Wi-Fi schedules per child, to allow parents unprecedented control of their kids online activities, whether gaming, doing homework, or watching YouTube videos. The routers also come with a two-year subscription to McAfee LiveSafe™, which allows antivirus software to be installed on an unlimited number of computers, tablets and smartphones to deter security threats even while you’re on the go.
McAfee Secure Home Platform includes:
• Malicious site blocking
• Connection anomaly and botnet detection
• Advanced network controls to hide your devices from hackers
• Automatically disconnect selected devices when you are away from home
• Comprehensive parental control with customisable content filtering, profiles and Wi-Fi scheduling.
The new routers feature best in class 802.11ac Wave 2 allowing for Dual-Band and Tri-Band combined wireless speeds of up to 1750Mbps, 1900Mbps and 3000Mbps respectively. For even wider coverage, you can simply add a DAP-1820 D-Link Wi-Fi Mesh Extender to create a seamless, self-optimising, mesh wireless network that allows you to move around an expanded Wi-Fi zone without disconnection.
D-Link ANZ MD Graeme Reardon said, “Our new EXO Smart Mesh Wi-Fi Routers provide unparalleled parental controls and enhanced cyber security for the home network and thus give users Internet access that is as safe, secure, fast and reliable whether they are home or out.”
Other key features include:
• Voice control support with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa enabled devices
• The SPEEDTEST™ powered routers allow you to find out the true speed of your Internet connection, straight from the router.
• Automatically downloads and installs firmware updates to ensure the best protection and latest features
• Powerful 880 MHz dual-core processor to handle intensive network activity, allowing users to enjoy buffer-free video streaming, lag-free gaming and lightning-fast internet surfing
The EXO DIR-1760 AC1750 Smart Mesh Wi-Fi Router
DIR-1760 Key Features and pricing
The EXO DIR-1960 AC1900 Smart Mesh Wi-Fi Router
DIR-1960 Additional Key Features and pricing
DIR-3060 Additional Key Features and pricing
The new DIR-1760, DIR-1960 and DIR-3060 are available now in Australia at www.dlink.com.au, in New Zealand at www.dlink.co.nz and at all authorised D-Link retailers and resellers across Australia and New Zealand.
The new DIR-3060 AC3000 EXO Smart Mesh Wi-Fi Router
For more images go to: http://files.dlink.com.au/Products/DIR-3060/Images/
The new DIR-1960 AC1900 EXO Smart Mesh Wi-Fi Router
For more images go to: http://files.dlink.com.au/Products/DIR-1960/Images/
The new DIR-1760 AC1750 EXO Smart Mesh Wi-Fi Router
For more images go to: http://files.dlink.com.au/Products/DIR-1760/Images/