D-Link Network Design Associate (DNDA)
Training for Sales/Consultants (Entry Level)
An online, 6 hour self-paced theory only course, focusing on specific products and their features. The theory covers networking technologies within Switching, Storage, Wireless, Security and Surveillance, as well as networking scenarios with potential problems and their solutions.
This course is ideal for Sales and Pre Sales Engineers/Consultants who need to understand networking technology.
To obtain a DNDA you will be required to complete and pass an online exam.
For more information about this course please click here
. IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Steps to Book Your Training
1. Firstly, you need to buy a Registration Coupon Code for each course you’d like to attend.
- For the Switching, Security, Wireless and IP Surveillance Workshops, you need to buy the
2. Click on the ‘Buy now from D-Link Shop’ Button and make your payment.
You will receive an automated email confirming your purchase instantly.
3. D-Link will then verify your payment and email you a Coupon Code (please allow up to 24 hours).
5. Choose your course, then click the ‘Add’ Button.
6. Enter your Coupon Code and click on the ‘Submit’ Button. If the Coupon Code has been accepted, this message will be
displayed- “Success! The coupon code you entered is correct. Please click on ‘Add to Basket’ to complete your Checkout.”
Click on ‘Add to Basket’.
7. Confirm all the details are correct and click on the ‘Checkout’ Button to complete the registration for your training.